Your Circulation is Assisted by Light Energy.

The circulation of our blood through the capillaries is assisted not by the heart but instead by light energy.

To understand this, we must first consider the properties of water. Most people are aware that the human body is mostly made up of water. By volume, two thirds of our cells content is water. But because the water molecule is so small, a lot of water molecules are needed to make up this two thirds volume. And in fact, calculated in terms of the number of molecules, 99% of our bodies molecules are water molecules.

We tend to think of water as a basic every day substance. Although water is of course ubiquitous, there is certainly nothing mundane about it. Scientists like Professor Gerald Pollack at the University of Washington have been researching the properties of water for decades and they have made a number of incredible discoveries.

Humans can see less than 1% of the electromagnetic spectrum - might the other 99% also have important implications for health?